More Than a Club, We Are a Community. We Pride Ourselves on Customer Service, Cleanliness, and Friendliness to Give You the Best Experience Possible. It’s What Sets Us Apart From the Rest!
Fitness Evolution believes that you should be able to improve your health without breaking the bank. We love to provide our members with a high-quality club experience while keeping your membership fee as low as possible.
We have built a meaningful community so that all of our members can feel comfortable at all times. Our staff and highly educated personal trainers are always willing to provide a helping hand so that you can achieve your fitness goals. As soon as you step foot in our club, we want you to feel like it’s a home away from home.
Our clubs in Buffalo, Monticello, and Zimmerman offer many forms of exercise to fit your style or your particular mood for the day. You can get a great workout using our cardio equipment or by lifting free weights in our weight rooms. Want to mix it up a bit? Try one of our group fitness classes such as Zumba®, Les Mills Body Pump®, or Flex or take one of our Yoga classes to relieve the day's stress.
While each of our three clubs offers slightly different amenities, they all offer a few that really help our members get the most out of every day. Each club has a swimming pool that is kept between 82° and 84°, which is perfect for either starting or ending the day with a relaxing swim. Looking to relax in a little heat? Try our spas and saunas, both are great options after a game or two of racquetball in one of our racquetball courts with your friends.
Pursue your health and fitness goals with our nationally accredited personal trainers!
- By incorporating the four pillars of fitness (Nutrition, Exercise/Movement, Coaching/Accountability, and Recovery), our trainers will create personalized fitness plans to fit your specific abilities and goals to maximize results.
- Each club offers exceptional small and large group training options, including: Kettlebells, indoor and outdoor bootcamps, TRX training, boxing, and MORE! See your specific club for information about their group training options.
- We believe that a healthy lifestyle includes more than physical exercise; it is a workout strategy combined with nutritional guidance and health and fitness education. Each club offers informational and demonstrative seminars ranging from popular fitness programs like MyFitnessPal to how to use your favorite equipment like Kettlebells and Foam Rollers. See your specific club for information about their seminars.
Group Fitness Classes
Exercising as a group offers numerous benefits, including: inspiring and motivational instructors, structured exercise, variety in exercising, social accountability from the friends you meet in class, and they are just plain fun!
Never tried a class? Or maybe you've never worked out? Our instructors know how to make their classes challenging for each member by offering modifications throughout the class.
Our most popular group fitness classes include:
- Aqua Exercises
- Body Pump
Working Out While Away From Home
In our latest blog, Personal Trainer Megan Leipholtz talks about easy to do exercises you'll want to do, while on vacation. Try Kayaking on vacation or rock climbing or event the 5 mile hike down a scenic path.
Our Fitness Evolution locations are in Buffalo MN, Monticello MN, and Zimmerman MN.
All clubs have the following amenities:
- Personal Training
- Free Weights
- Group fitness studios
- Racquetball courts
- Selectorized weights
- Variety of Cardio Equipment
- *Check each location for specific amenities
We accept insurance reimbursement plans, Silver Sneakers and Silver ‘n Fit